Google+

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

From Paris, with love

After such a great and creative weekend in ProzArt I came home full of ideas and new techniques, some of which I already applied. I've begun my scrapbooking journey with  a layout that I will share later this week. The current layout is the second one created, but it was done for some challenges and I wanna post it first.
Dupa asa un minunat si creativ sfarsit de saptamana la ProzArt, m-am intors plina de idei si tehnici noi, unele dintre ele pe care le-am si aplicat deja. Mi-am inceput calatoria prin lumea scrapbook-ului cu o pagina pe care o voi publica mai tarziu saptamana aceasta. Pagina de azi este a doua facuta dar este pentru provocari asa ca are prioritate la publicare.

This is a picture taken in Paris last year. The wooden mechanicals and the chevron chipboard are from 3rd Eye. I used random scraps of paper, but the main paper is from Authentic. I used gesso, acrylics, some Unity stamps and some texture paste. 
Aceasta fotografie a fost facuta in Paris anul trecut. Elementele din lemn sunt de la 3rd Eye. Pentru aceasta pagina am folosit multe resturi de hartii, dar hartia principala este de la Authentic. Am folosit gesso, culori acrilice, stampile de la Unity si niste pasta de textura.

For the textured dots I used a homemade stencil. I'll share a tutorial on that some other day.
Pentru cercurile texturate am folosit o masca facuta de mine. Am sa pun un tutorial in aceasta privinta.
 


I enter this layout to following challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Dotty

Thanks for stopping by!
Multumesc de vizita!
Alina

9 comments:

  1. Very cool layout. I love how you've washed the paper and the little elements that you've added to your paper to really blend it all together. Love the added polka dots; both stamped and the added texture ones! Lovely work! Thanks for sharing it with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout, the pink with the grey is very striking and I love the texture too. The wooden chevrons are a lovely detail and add wonderful depth. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and artsy layout Alina. Love it!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful page Alina! love the focus on the gray/blue with the touches of pink - and all the stars/gears and extra textures create a fabulous look! what a nice way to remember a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alina, absolutely GORGEOUS! LOVE the handmade stencil for the dots and the stars and chevrons and FAB photo! Eye Candy, TFS! THX for playing with us at A Mixed Media Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Alina! Such a beautiful work of art! I love the use of chevrons and all the gears scattered about! Thanks so much for joining along with A Mixed Media Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many fun things to look at on your page! Great texture and fabulous embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful page! Oh. my. goodness! Love the gray with the pops of the pink! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful layout! Love how you used this color challenge! I can't wait to see how you made your stencil!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion